Automatic External Defibrillators
View confirmed AED locations here.
Add Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) locations on the map below.
|Click on the magnify glass to search for an address (example: 35 Cajon St).|
|Click on the blue AED symbol in the left margin, then click on the location of the AED on the map to add a new location. Fill in the address, location (east side of door on outside wall), operable, your name and phone number. A member of the Redlands Fire Department will visit to verify the location of the AED.|
|This symbol designates locations that have been confirmed by the Redlands Fire Department.|
- Police to conduct sobriety/driver license checkpoint
- History of Stater Bros. is topic for next Dessert and Dialogue
- Police Chief will hold town hall meeting live and on Facebook
- Fire knocked down quickly, damage limited to garage
- Two suspects arrested in connection with weekend shooting
- Free Senior Orange Blossom 5K & Senior Health Expo
- Redlands Senior Services Division receives new shuttle bus
- Man arrested in connection with January downtown shooting
- Commission to consider solid waste rate adjustments April 17
- Man suspected of distributing child pornography arrested