File a Police Report Online
If this is an Emergency please call 911
Welcome to the City of Redlands Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Redlands city limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
- This did not occur on a State Freeway?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the City of Redlands Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
|Garage Burglary||Harassing Phone Call||Hit and Run Traffic Collision (Non-Injury)|
|Identity Theft||Late Reported Traffic Collision||Theft|
|Vandalism||Vehicle Burglary||Vandalism to Vehicle|
Non-Criminal Activity Reporting
Provide information on Drug Activities, other Suspicious Activities and Traffic/Parking Issues.
- File an Online Drug Activity Report
- File an Online Gang Activity Report
- File an Online Suspicious Activities Report
- File an Online Traffic/Parking Report
- File an Online Animal Complaint Report
- File an Online Lost Property Report