Park Reservation Information
For Park Reservations Contact the Quality of Life Department at
One Stop Permit Center
35 Cajon Street, Suite 15A
Ronda Fiello - email@example.com
Chapter 12.44 of the Redlands Municipal Code provides regulations for the City park system. Several sections specifically discuss parks reservations and the payment of fees associated with the reservations. Reservations are currently required for the Redlands Bowl in Smiley Park, and the Avice Meeker Sewall Theater in Prospect Park. Group picnic tables located in Sections "A" and "C", the gazebo and the covered picnic area in Sylvan Park are reservable. The code further requires that any group of fifty or more persons must obtain a permit for park use. Any use of amplified sound also requires a permit. Applicants are required to reimburse the City for any cleanup and facility repair expenses. Further, any person obtaining a permit for park use must provide evidence of current insurance with the City named as an additional insured, as necessary.
Reservations forms for all park facilities are from the Quality of Life Department or may be downloaded. on line. The Park Reservation Request form shall be used for all City park facilities other than the Redlands Bowl and the Sewall Theater.
The Quality of Life Department will review the reservation request and confirm the reservation if the facilities are available and all conditions of the reservation are met. The various reservations forms are as follows:
Contact Quality of Life staff for a Park Reservation Request Form
Map of Sylvan Park
Redlands Bowl Reservation Request
Avice Meeker Sewall Theater Reservation Request
Prospect Park Sign Request
Permit to Serve Alcohol in Public Parks
- All park facility reservations must be made a minimum of 7 working days in advance and must be accompanied by full payment.
- Reservations taken year-round.
- Groups of more than 50 persons must make reservations per City ordinance.
- No vehicles allowed on park grounds at any time, under any circumstances (this includes loading and unloading).
- BBQ grills are first come, first serve.
- Volleyball courts and baseball diamond on park grounds are available on first come, first serve basis.
- Pets must be restrained at all times while in the park.
- No horseshoe playing on grass!
- Pits are available on park grounds on first come, first serve basis.
- In case of any problems call police at 798-7681 for assistance.
- No refunds for inclement weather or no shows.
- If you wish to cancel prior to the reservation date, a 10% administrative fee will apply.
- It is your responsibility to prove your reservation to police and other parties.
- Pony rides, dunk tanks and erecting of tents or volleyball nets, or any equipment that would involve stakes into the ground are strictly prohibited.
- Air jumps are not encouraged and require an insurance policy in the amount of $3,000,000 naming the City of Redlands as additional insured.
For Complete Park Rules set by Ordinance see the Redlands Municipal Code Chapter 12.44
REDLANDS BOWL RULES AND REGULATIONS
For Complete Redlands Bowl Rules set by Ordinance see the Redlands Municipal Code Chapter 12.44