Table of Contents
- Program Information
- Current Hours of Operation
- Service Available
- How to Obtain Service
- Additional Information
The Senior Transportation Program was designed to meet the transportation needs of the seniors and the disabled in the Redlands Community. For more information call (909) 798-7579.
- Drivers will provide curbside service only.
- Drivers are under no obligation to search for passengers.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to be at the designated pick-up location at the prearranged time.
- Drivers will wait no more than five minutes for passengers.
Monday through Thursday with appointments starting at 9:00 a.m. and ending at 10:30 a.m.
- Medical and dental appointments (first priority)
- Senior Centers
Reservations are taken on Mondays - Fridays between the hours of 8:30 a.m. & 11:30 a.m. only. For reservations, please call: (909) 335-9660.
Seat belts must be worn and safety rules must be followed at all times. Drivers cannot accept gratuities of any kind. Caregivers may accompany passengers free of charge. Please notify the reservation clerk when you place your reservation if a caregiver will be riding with you. Packages are limited to what the passenger can carry and place on their lap and underneath their own seat. Services are not available on major holidays.
The first pick-up of the day is at 8:30 a.m. The last pick-up of the day to return home is at 12:00 p.m.