Group of less than 50 people, and no vendor will be present, you may use the Park facilities on a first-come, first-served basis at no cost.
When is a Formal Park Reservation Request Required?
- If a vendor will be present at the event (a company is hired to provide a service at the Park)
- If the group is 50 or more people
- If alcohol will be served at the event
- For any event at the Redlands Bowl
- For any event at the Avice Meeker Sewall Theater in Prospect Park
- Sylvan Park – the picnic tables located in Sections “A” and “C”, the gazebo and the covered picnic area are reservable
All Formal Park Reservation Permits must be submitted at least seven days prior to the event date. Staff will review the reservation request and confirm the reservation if the facilities are available and all conditions of the reservation are met.